What Does It Do?
- This shower gel helps you recover faster from tight, aching and sore post workout muscles.
How Does It Work?
- Tough workouts can lead to muscle soreness, also known as DOMS or 'Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness'.
- DOMS is caused by microscopic muscle tissue tears that activate your pain receptors.
- The peppermint oil stimulates the cold sensors and acts like a cold spray helping to soothe muscle discomfort.
- The charcoal supports the body cooling effect by it's black colour absorbing your body heat and aiding cool down.
When To Use?
- Use after exercise for immediate relief.
- Use daily for ongoing relief.
- Immediate and ongoing relief from tight and aching muscles.
- Faster muscle repair and recovery post workout.
- Cools you down quickly after a workout.
- Cool peppermint scent.
Good To Know
Discomfort from DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) starts a few hours after workouts so it's often felt the morning after a workout.
Peppermint oil is an effective cold therapy known to help treat muscle soreness, stiffness and discomfort.
"Great to cool down the skin after workout! Can't recommended this shower gel enough" BWB Fitness (Verified Customer Trustpilot Review)
FREE shipping on orders over £25
£3.50 shipping on orders under £25
Orders are disptached weekdays.
2-5 days delivery time.
Break a sweat (even a small one). Lather up in warm water and massage into your skin, wherever your muscles feel sore. Wash off and let your recovery begin.
Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Mentha Piperita Oil, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Charcoal Powder, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Menthol, Benzoic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citric Acid.
Need any help?
I use this shower gel to cool my muscles after going for a run. Smells great too!
I was a little sceptical about whether this shower gel would actually work but it does. I use it after the gym. It has a like a cooling effect on the skin and makes you tingle.