What Does It Do?
- This post workout shower gel relaxes the body, prevents muscle cramps and replenishes energy levels.
How Does It Work?
- Intensive workouts can lead to lactic acid build up making your body feel tired and low on energy levels.
- Includes Magnesium to optmise oxygen flow around your body that helps relieve soreness and muscle spasms that accompany lactic acid build up.
- The Sauna Oils of Pine and Rosemary provide stress relieving aromatherapy benefits to relax your mind.
When To Use It?
- Post workout, to help relax your body
- Whenever you need to de-stress.
- Relaxes the body like bath salts.
- The heat of the shower assists skin absorption.
- Sauna Oils aid relaxation and a good night's sleep.
- Feels like having a sauna in your shower.
- Pine and Rosemary scent.
- Woody sauna like fragrance.
Good To Know
Lactic acid buildup occurs when there's not enough oxygen in the muscles to break down glucose and glycogen. It can result in muscle fatigue, cramps, and low energy.
"I love this product. It looks quite masculine in its appearance but once you get past that its a gorgeous shower gel, smells amazing and feels so soft on your body!!! Defo buying this again!!!" Zoe K
Orders are disptached weekdays.
2-5 days delivery time.
Break a sweat (even a small one). Lather up and massage into your skin, wherever your body feels tired, and let it soak in. Wash off and let your recovery begin.
Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Magnesium Pca, Benzoic Acid, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Cymbopogon Citratus Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Eugenol.
Need any help?