What Does It Do?
- This post workout shower gel helps clear nasal congestion and improves airflow leaving you feeling revived.
How Does It Work?
- During and post workout, nasal congestion results after mucus build up from exposure to heat and intensive breathing.
- The Eucalyptus and Lemon work in combination to provide antibacterial properties to unblock nasal congestion and increase oxygen flow to your lungs.
- Improves airflow by acting like a nose strip.
When To Use It?
- Use after exercise or before bed.
- The hot steam of a shower helps to activate the essential oils that help to clear your congestion.
- Clears your nasal passage.
- Helps you breathe more easily after exercise or before bed.
- Clears your airways allowing for increased oxygen supply to the muscles that help aid body recovery.
- Lemon & Eucalyptus
- Lemon for a clean and vibrant citrus scent.
- Eucalyptus for a subtle sharpness.
Good To Know
Being in an exercise environment (particularly cardio sports) can cause nasal congestion leading to fatigue and poor sleep.
Nasal congestion results after mucus has built up from exposure to bacteria fuelled by heat and intensive breathing.
"It smells of citrus and eucalyptus, and really does unblock your sinuses if you follow the instructions. It made me feel clean and wasn't too drying" Jennifer A
FREE shipping on orders over £25
£3.50 shipping on orders under £25
Orders are disptached weekdays.
2-5 days delivery time.
Break a sweat (even a small one). Lather up and take a few deep breaths. Feel your airways begin to clear. Wash off and let your recovery begin.
Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Eucalyptus Globulus, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Rosmarinus Officinalis, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Limonene, Caramel, Ci 75810.
Need any help?
I use this one more than ever especially after cold morning runs. High recommend it.
You know that feeling when you’ve finished a workout and your heart rate has dropped, you deep breathe and feel rejuvenated? This is that feeling in a shower gel.